Hi, my name is Thomas. I am a husband, father, runner, learner and passionate web developer.
I am a full stack .NET Web Developer for more than 13 years and since I got the SPA flu heavily invested in learning JS frameworks like AngularJS, Durandal, a bit Aurelia and of course my favorite Angular. Since the early alpha’s, I am digging in their source code and learning all its latest and greatest.
From a certification point of view I am a:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer / Web Applications
- Bachelor of Science FH in Information Technology and Communication
- Swiss Certified Automation Engineer
I am currently working for the Buhler Group in Switzerland, where I’m in charge of building up a new UI layer for a plant control system based on Angular and spreading and teaching general web knowledge.
- Dynamic forms with angular - improved
- Docson - a way to document your integration message types
- Become your own DevOp with Gitea and Drone
- Everyday git commands
- Sample workflow system with ASP.NET Core, Angular and microwf explained - new UI
- Sample workflow system with ASP.NET Core, Angular and microwf explained - the refactoring
- Sample workflow system with ASP.NET Core, Angular and microwf explained - Overview
- Building a simple workflow system with ASP.NET Core
- Protect your routes with claims - a claim based route guard
- Blader, an attempt to mimic Azure Portal like Blades with angular
- MessageBus to the rescue
- Dynamic forms with angular
All views expressed on this site are my own and do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.