Hi, my name is Thomas. I am a husband, father, runner, learner and passionate web developer.
I am a full stack .NET Web Developer for more than 17 years and since I got the SPA flu heavily invested in learning JS frameworks like AngularJS, Durandal, a bit Aurelia and of course my favorite Angular.
Currently I am working for the Buhler Group in Switzerland where I am occupied with collaborating and setting up the new inter business unit driven machine control platform.
From a certification point of view I am a:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer / Web Applications
- Bachelor of Science FH in Information Technology and Communication
- Swiss Certified Automation Engineer
Here is what I am good at...
- MicroSTS - A token issuer service with IdentityServer and an Angular admin UI :
- Dynamic forms with angular - improved :
- Docson - a way to document your integration message types :
- Become your own DevOp with Gitea and Drone :
- Everyday git commands :
- Sample workflow system with ASP.NET Core, Angular and microwf explained - new UI :
- Sample workflow system with ASP.NET Core, Angular and microwf explained - the refactoring :
- Sample workflow system with ASP.NET Core, Angular and microwf explained - Overview :
- Building a simple workflow system with ASP.NET Core :
- Protect your routes with claims - a claim based route guard :
- Blader, an attempt to mimic Azure Portal like Blades with angular :
- MessageBus to the rescue :
- Dynamic forms with angular :
All views expressed on this site are my own and do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.
The following list gives you a brief overview in my interests and work.
- openiddict-ui: A headless UI for the openIddict-core stack.
- apigateway: Sample application for using an API Gateway in order to provide a seemless UX.
- microwf: A finite state machine with workflow character where you define your workflows in code.
- microsts: A token issuer service with IdentityServer and an Angular admin UI.
- microcron: A simple crontab library that calculates dates based on a cron expression.
- microbus: A simple interface for implementing the Pub/Sub pattern.
- docson: An integration event message type documentation service.
- blader: Playground for azure portal like blade controls made with angular.
- formdef: Generating dynamic forms with angular based on a form definition and a raw viewmodel.
- Micro JobQueue: A job queue for random and scheduled jobs. Might be hangfire’s little sister.
- My Expenses: Android and HTML5 offline App for managing our family budget.
- Contact Manager: Android and HTML5 offline App for managing our friends and relatives contacts with addresses.
- CSLA: A great framework that I heavily invested in learning and used for a bigger .NET based rich client application named EduPol, a planning tool for the Swiss Police Academy in the eastern part of Switzerland.