Hi, my name is Thomas. I am a husband, father, runner, learner and passionate web developer.
I am a full stack .NET Web Developer for over 12 years and since I got the SPA flu heavily invested in learning JS frameworks like AngularJS, Durandal, a bit Aurelia and of course my favorite Angular. Since the early alpha’s, I am digging in their source code and learning all its latest and greatest.
From a certification point of view I am a:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer / Web Applications
- Bachelor of Science FH in Information Technology and Communication
- Swiss Certified Automation Engineer
- Protect your routes with claims - a claim based route guard
- Blader, an attempt to mimic Azure Portal like Blades with angular
- MessageBus to the rescue
- Dynamic forms with angular
All views expressed on this site are my own and do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.