The following list gives you a brief overview in my interests and work.
- microwf: A finite state machine with workflow character where you define your workflows in code.
- microcron: A simple crontab library that calculates dates based on a cron expression.
- microbus: A simple interface for implementing the Pub/Sub pattern.
- docson: An integration event message type documentation service.
- blader: Playground for azure portal like blade controls made with angular.
- formdef: Generating dynamic forms with angular based on a form definition and a raw viewmodel.
- Micro JobQueue: A job queue for random and scheduled jobs. Might be hangfire’s little sister.
- My Expenses: Android and HTML5 offline App for managing our family budget.
- Contact Manager: Android and HTML5 offline App for managing our friends and relatives contacts with addresses.
- CSLA: A great framework that I heavily invested in learning and used for a bigger .NET based rich client application named EduPol, a planning tool for the Swiss Police Academy in the eastern part of Switzerland.
Unfortunately, not all the source code is yet available on GitHub.